Friday, January 2, 2015

Bye 2014, Hi 2015!

I like the quote in Mandarin‘遥不可及的不是十年以后,是十年以前。
And I just wish I've not waste too much of my life in this 2014. I thank God 2014 is another suffering year, a tough year simply it just means I'm out of my comfort zone and still stretching to reach my true ability. And I thank God, despite all, I'm celebrating the end with a grateful heart and welcoming the new year with new hope.
If you're just happened to read up my final post on 2014, I sincerely thank you for spending your time on me, being a little 'kepoh' and concern of what is in it. Thank you and appreciate you

2014 is just another year to prove that I'm imperfect human. I did mistakes, I hurt people, I picked up arguments and fights, I cursed, I did most of the wrong things I know I shouldn't have done. It's an open apology, to those I've hurt for the past one year, I'm truly sorry about it and I would mend the relationship if you allow me to do so. I'm a harsh person, if I've said or done something that hurt you, please forgive me and don't take in all the harsh words. I'm just another imperfect person learning to be a better one. Of all, I'm truly sorry. : /

I guess probably because the beginning of semester is not synchronize with the beginning of the year, it took me quite some times to recall my year. Really appreciate your presence in my 2014, be it a good or a bad one. Just manage to pick some photos out, so even you are not in it, I'm truly appreciate YOU!!





ALOHA means family. Family means nobody gets left behind.
I have a wonderful family, truly wonderful. How can God being so faithful and pouring down so much favour to my family, I've no idea. I have Iron Man DAD, Wonder Woman MUM ( what a super hero gene I have as an iron girl XD ) with two pretty and lovely sisters.




photo that gave us so much laughter!!even is an old old photo


















为了成为真正的女人,我们设立了女人帮。The people I have is amazing and beautiful! It's okay every each of us are heading to our own future, but this friendship last, and I hope it gets deeper.





Herbal egg line, what a funny weird name. We all have our own life now, but I do remember all these old great times. If it only happen in past, I thank you for my past with this friendship. :) ( Sorry Agnes you're not in the photo >.< )








Well, so big my batch so many of you guys. Although I'm not close with you guys but hey, I really appreciate having fun in this batch of crazy fun people! Sorry that I'm not spending enough time with you all, too much activities along the year. It's the forth month of our third year, I'll try my best to have personal friendship with every each of you, hope is not too late and you guys still accept me, T.T 

I'll truly appreciate if we met at corridor and stop with some short greetings or anyone come knock my door, promise I won't eat you. *eyes blinking*






CG is a great place to grow and have fun. I'm truly amaze the bonding we can have as the brothers and sisters in Christ. We accept each others flaws, we grow, we share our love. Thanks to my 3 disciples for 121, little did you know you girls have help me to grow and push myself to another milestone. Thanks for putting your trust in me to go through some events in your life, 121 shall continue in 2015! Weeee~~~and so do Klang CG accompany me through the third year!!







BUDDI is a new address i only understood in my university life. Even with the priority lying within this address, I still believe it takes time to have the true relationship. I'm so willing to give my time for you guys even I'm far from Klang, can we have more outings in the future, buuudddiiiii?? T.T






Awwwwwww, so loved to have you guys throughout the toughest preparation for Dayao. Oh no, still can recall some ridiculous, silly and insane things we did! Ark Clover ya Ark Clover, thanks for loving the name I have for you. Feel really blessed. 

Hmm, now faster come and practice!!! "10  9 8 7 6 5 4 3 2 1 start! " XD 





DAYAO a DAYAO, thanks to give me the chance to learn to endure and perservere. I did a lot of mistakes, I messed up things, I have a lot of sorry to say, but I thank God I survive through. For the committees, so sorry for the things I've messed up and the arguments. Luckily it turns out good.






HEY~ UMLG, thanks for enduring with me throughout the years. Sounds a bit late, but I start to enjoy the friendship and the love having you guys around. I will try not to be emo always, love you guys.








I have old friends that I missed. I wish time will not drift us apart yet hold us closer, like the perfect wine. The longer it stays, the better the taste. 
I want to have you guys with me be it primary school mates, secondary school mates or matric mates. Please don't forget to call me out for any gathering to catch up life. If I have not catching up with you so far, please drop me a message and we will do so. :)







FGC is the church helping me grows. A short two years in this church before I'm away further my study. But I thank God for the chance meeting different people, to grow, to serve. If I know you through FGC, let's have a deeper interaction for the upcoming year!





PT friends ( Ms Beauty and Ms Chocolate !)

Juniors!
Diving mates!

Ex-KK1 mates


And thanks my University friends no matter how I know you!! Appreciate to know you!!! 
Finishing throwing all photos in~~~~~~













-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


SPECIAL THANKS to


Hui Ting
 Too used to have each other close, my three years roomie, sometimes really wish that we don't have to stick all the time. But congrats for winning 'The Worm in My Tummy Award'. Faster get a guy lar~ so picky you.



Raee
Heyo man! First time expose you in my blog! Appreciate your warm and sacrificial friendship. Always make yourself available, pray for me when I'm in my downcast. I praise the Lord for the relationship we have in Christ, always challenge each other to strive, encourage, motivate, and pray. Emmanuel, may God be with you throughout your service in Sarawak. 'Best Praying Partner Award' for you!




Nancy
 Just realize we don't have photo of only two of us, hah! It's okay, because we just not the kind pack ourselves with selfie XD  Another sister in Christ. Surprisingly our friendship become so much better when I left to Klang, officially become your co-roommate. Let's continue hold each other close in our belief. 'Illegal Roommate Award'.





Pei Kin
My young spiritual mama, I just manage to find back my first year photo with you. Didn't expect we will still keep in touch even after you have served a year in Philippine in between the years. God must has understand my pride and my stubbornness knowing only you would be able to open my eyes whenever I stumbled. Thanks for all God's Words to help me grow. You've won 'Young Pretty Mama Award'!


 

My LOVE!
Woops, thought I wanna be slightly low profile. XP Thanks for endure with me, being a good listener, a warm friend even before we are together. Yay, emotion trash bin officially upgrade to Personal Multifunction Companion ;P Let's hold our hand and endure through another year, Mr Sunshine. ' Best Multifunction Companion Award' for you! <3  



2015, I'm welcoming you with hopessss and joysssss!

1 comment: