Friday, February 7, 2014

Music, my love

So proud to present my 2 new self-composed songs! Being a busy medical student with a hectic life, one thing I've learnt to really be grateful is the time I have for things I love and for myself. Adapting myself so much better now allowing me to put down my books and spent the whole week just to produce two songs. Such a crazy idea if I were to do it in my first year super stress life. Not the first time composing songs but the first time really be serious in every steps. From the ideas of the songs, genres, lyrics to melodies. Editing lyrics and the melodies so many times just to get the best of all though it might not be the best among the really good songs.
Not a good guitar player but trying to come out with a good accompaniment, not a good singer but trying to sing with the real feeling, not a good song writer but trying to write a song with story, no professional devices for song recording but still trying best to produce a good demo with slightly low quality. After all, I really enjoy the process. 
Not sure when is the next time for the song recording, probably not so soon when I foresee the busy life in preparing Dayao concert. Really praying hard for it.

Hate to do calculation or countdown, but this is human nature to somehow be caring of things which have been buried deep down.
I'm surprise. I'm covering well, so far.

结果又到了半夜三更,最emo的时候,太糟糕了。
好了,不说了,睡了。

No comments:

Post a Comment