Wednesday, December 25, 2013

2013 Review - Christmas my love

Christmas is always beautiful, as well as a reminder that time flies. Last year is special when I'm gonna enter twenty, the age start with '2-'. This year is significant as well as I'm officially grown up with the age of 21.

Another short review of year, perhaps, a thanksgiving?




January
- I guess passing my first medical examination is quite significant as a newbie in this field. Meaning a hard effort has been paid off. After the struggles of quitting course, God speaks so clearly to me that this is my calling to be a medical student that I have no choice but to obey, with the trust that He'll continue pouring down His grace to me throughout the 5 years.
- Didn't really celebrate my birthday and I find it quite saddening. But at least get to visit I-city. Just can't deny the desires of having people whom I love to spend this special day with me. Perhaps, a better one for my 21st birthday?
- First escape to Bangkok, first trip with friends. Definitely a crazy one. Having 2 girls walking all around the 'not-so-safe' city in the midnight. Got to know medical students from Thailand and visited their museum and hospital. Love travelling & adventure!!





February
- A 3 days 2 nights mission trip at Pulau Ketam. Really so gotta brush up my skill to use the manual device for measuring blood pressure. Borderless doctor, I guess this is what keeps me working on my academic.
- Has my first dyed hair, puplish red, I have grown up!!

My mentor, a great advisor and listener of mine. 




March
- The first champion for KK1 FESENI choir! I guess this event mean so much to me not because of the winning but because of how God leads me through. God is so awesome and till now, it is still one of the best testimony of my life. How God turns an ordinary people who never conduct before to be a champion team conductor.





April
- Dayao & Yao Lan Shou are just the same to me. Meeting great people with same interest. Continue to fulfill my dream in performing arts even as a medical students. Life can never be better than having fish and bear's paw at the same time, the direct translation from mandarin. XD
And knowing this don't-know-how-to-define friend is the greatest gift after all.




May
- MPA, one of the most important day for all KK1 girls I guess, the only chance to put up nice make up and nice dress. Soooo, just allow me to spam a little bit more photos here.








June
- Exam month?? 


July
- Welcoming the missionaries from Philippines and Cambodia. Having a great time with them at Universal Studio. Really pray that I can serve at Samal Island in Philippines my next semester break.



August
- The mission trip under MMF with amazing people to Bandung, Indonesia. After the experience in Pulau Ketam, I'm more experience in clerking patients and doing simple health check for them. Yay, I'm a missionary!!
I'm seriously grateful with the three kind brother who hospitalized us.
- Had my hair cut short after 4 years. If someone say I'm impulsive, yes I do.
- Student Conference under CLC. Best trip to Penang having good buddy hospitalized me to Escape Park. Conquered Level 3 with bruises all around the body! I just learnt to be more passion in sharing gospel after the conference.





September
- Oops! Bad news ever, the new semester started!


October
- Convocation of our super seniors. Running all around just to get the attire, documents, presents done. And, my first time witnessing a marriage proposal? I pray that God's blessing is on them.
- Orientation is quite a terrifying yet memorable experience. Accidentally scared a few of them. Hope I didn't cause permanent damage to any of you as I really don't mean it. :p
I don't know what buddy means to me, perhaps the one that you can pour out your love and care? 
  



November
- A busy month of activities.


December
- PTUM musical performance. With most sweat and tears, which I have really thinned down throughout the intensive training. Definitely a marvelous experience, to involve in a musical. And marvelous because God has pulled me through most of the impossible moment.
I thought being the main cast is important but now I know it doesn't matter at all as life goes on.
- My first SUKMUM and perhaps, the last one. When I reflected my life and questioned why I'm never an athlete, simply because when art and sport stand together, art is always my love. The reason that I never completely give up sport is just by a simple belief that I have the gene from my dad who was an athlete. So I took challenge joining Heptathlon and 400m hurdles. Medals are always the bonus to me.
- ERASE. The only MEDSOC event that I might feel attached, probably because it was the platform to have my first drama life show in front of the public, which then I decided to joined PTUM. Even with limited time, I'm still joining as a performer this year.






Being dragged on the stage for the last solution.

I'm glad I end my year with beautiful colours. 








--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Entering 21 soon. It does mean something to me. Birthday celebration? Hoping not a big one but a warm one.
People who loves me is all I need. Only people who care are willing to spend their time.
A birthday full of love and blessings is my dream.
Present? earphone, condenser microphone, hard disk, polaroid camera, perhaps a hair dye package, high heels? haha.
I think this is all I can think of for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment