Sunday, October 13, 2013

EE buddies! :)

I would say it's a busy month ever since the new semester started. Still, study is overwhelming due to the pack schedule, health is deteriorating due to sleepless night but I know I just need a little more time to get myself use to it. After all, I enjoy my life with every single little events that worth celebrating.


Aiming to be a part of one of the greatest musical in UM by Pesta Tanglung and with great luck and prayers, I've been selected. Was so nervous and anxious before the audition but the fact is they gave me a story line and role which is so near to my true character -- a girl who receives the call from her boyfriend to ask for a break up. I don't know whether what I've been through two months ago is to prepare me for this role, but I can feel how real the feeling was when I soaked myself in the character, in the story, had my tears streaming down when I pretended to receive the call. I don't need the script to tell me what to say but I have all words sounded so familiar to me in my memory. So, I got selected! 
Been in one of the practice with the other actors. Hate the tension to compete with others to fight for the place or the main character. I just need more prayer to hold on. Another 2 months.
Can I trust myself to be on the stage?


Another event worth happy is I finally got my little buddy! It's never been easy, since what have happened last year till the isolation, conflicts with different year' seniors. I did spent my time on prayer for my dear little buddy, however the outcome is not really near to what I expect. Just having the trust to God, knowing this little one is sent by God, I'll accept him in complete. Some of his actions will just shock me and stop my heartbeat for a few seconds but still, I'll try my best loving him and make him feel belong. He is still a cute brother to me :)) Reminiscing my uni life with fellow buddies, not so pleasant one, I want him to have a more loving relationship with buddies, though I won't deny part of me envy how well he's being taken care now. Cute buddy for our sake, get a nickname with EE, I love our buddy line's similarity, having EE in our names!
hmm, though he prepared it in order to complete task, I still feel the sweetness~~

yes, I love my buddies!



Back to home sweet home with the ultimate motive to study and revise what I've slacked off during the periods of O, constantly having the heart hanging. I'm so much better emotionally now, always there's a good side despite the very tiring days. 
I'm happy.

I wonder if I have not been given choice, will life be more easier than now? Just because knowing he is my little buddy, I learn to treat him well, love his flaws and accept him in a complete manner. If I know who is my destiny, can I just apply the same formula? so now I know how arranged marriage work when they don't even have a choice.


Feel so guilty when I go to church every weekend. I know the busyness of life have distant me from God. Really pray that these few days holiday, away from the hectic life will be the moment when I can draw near to God.

No comments:

Post a Comment