Monday, September 16, 2013

I don't need a reason to be happy

It's been two weeks after returned to KL, one week after the new semester started. I would say I have my life living wonderful. Early return is just another best decision I've made. I guess this is the feeling of attachment, sense of belonging. Still remember how lost I felt when the first year coming to the end and I had to travel back to JB. Even I was born in JB, KL is more like a comfortable place for me, or to be more precise, UM, the life in the campus is more comfortable after all. 
I did has a real terrible emotion before the new semester started when the stress once again laying heavily on my shoulders, so much fear for what is to come. But all the horrible feeling just disappear when things actually started in quite a way that I can handle. Even it's just a week, everything seems familiar as if I have doing all this as the routine of my life. It's a good sign. I'm happy.



God is gracious to me. I received my overall result of my first year. Never believe I can achieve my new year resolution that easy. I managed to upgrade from a borderline C to B. It's definitely a gift from God after I calculated how well I have to do in the second semester only can I push my result up. Another lesson from God. 
Obey, and I shall give you the desire of your heart.



I'm a slow reader but I love to read. Seven books in total I've read during the holiday, not many but not less. Much better result than my target of watching all the great movies I've missed. It's just proved that I'm not a drama or movie kind of person.



Attended " A Trip To Hell' by Pastor Philip Mantofa at FGA. A powerful message with strong presence of Holy Spirit. Another God's grace which I still manage to attend with a helpful sister I never know before and grabbed the second row seat in the hall of thousands. Just a side talk, Pastor Philip Mantofa is so so so handsome and charming compare to his photos!!




Having to stay in the room alone throughout the weekends, I almost bored to death. I know there's an ongoing mooncake festival celebration at Tropicana Mall. I find no companion. Another celebration of Jubilee of Malaysia, no one is interested. I'm just in this little desperation to get a playmate, who can bring me and accompany me wherever I want to go. I love festivals, love concerts, love church rallies, love musicals, love theme parks, love to explore and it's different, if I'm alone afterall. Get a boyfriend? the fastest and easiest way, but I know it ain't come that way.  
I know when I involve in all the upcoming events and study, all festivals and musicals will be throw to the back of my head soon.
Other than this little complaint, I'm satisfy with my life now and I know it shall be continued..




I

No comments:

Post a Comment