Wednesday, August 21, 2013

其实是故意的

It's almost a month & I've not been updating my blog. I'm just temporary deactivating my blog I guess. Knowing I'm real expressive, I just have to stop myself from continue pouring out my heart. 

Wait upon the Lord quietly.

A book I've been reading and practicing for the month. There's this sentence, " If you have faith in God, you shall stop telling people around you what you're going through. Your heart shall be still like the dead storm." 


That's simply just make me stop writing my feeling in the blog.
I want improvement in managing my emotion and I shall give myself a pat on shoulder for doing well. 

The feeling doesn't equal to the emotion.

Yes, though the emotion is still swaying, but I know better in handling it now before it sways too far. The feeling is still there, but I manage to say no before the emotion strikes.
Yes, all kinds of ideas were dizzying my head. I make myself think, think & think. I'm no difference from others. I hope I can have pile of unfinished works awaiting me to fulfill, simply to run away the fact of my brain will bombard the images and memories I hope I could just left behind. But now, I appreciate the time to reminisce the bittersweet moment, always smile with tears, I appreciate I have nowhere to avoid but face it barely, closing my eyes and having the knives slit through my face, I appreciate I can cry out to God, having my eyes misted most of the time. I truly appreciate I can have both God and myself so true this time, no longer hiding or masking.

It's a gain.

Countingdown. A brand new life in KL is waving to me, where I have no time to sink in past. 

I'm just wondering, if there's anything I can accomplish before the leaving?
If you know the secret petition in my heart, I pray that you wouldn't be the past to me.




No comments:

Post a Comment