Tuesday, July 2, 2013

When I cry


A very sweet sharing from my dear sister in Christ. Such a big comfort from the lyrics.



---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Flying with my dream, 
to the colourful sky,
I guess I really born to be on the stage.
a true performing freak like me, will still enjoy the stage even there is no one down stage.
I just hope the passion that ignites and burns so brightly will not extinguish one day.

Such an insignificant matter to others, but such a beautiful dream to me.



--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

部落格写的都是开心与难过,曾经会在情绪恢复时删除那些伤心时的心情。
可是现在终于领悟若不是那些经历,我可能还停留在很浅白的我。
翻过这些种种经历,我一直都在成长,而我还要继续的茁壮成长,
成为一个讨神喜悦的女孩,甚至是一个女人。

继续的成长,蜕变。。

No comments:

Post a Comment