Tuesday, August 14, 2012

prayer

It's almost two week I've been in Cambodia.
I know I supposed to share more about the experience here but I just couldn't.
God has placed me here with such great trials that almost suffocate me.
The trials that I never want to face before.
I think it's just like the sawdust that cut your flesh and stay deep inside.
the only way to full recovery is only by digging out the flesh together with the sawdust.
and the process is so terribly painful that I will rather just let it be.
The way God reveals every hurts is just like the big wave, one comes after another.
And I'm not sure when I'll drown in the big sea.
I know God didn't just leave me alone with a pile of troubles in anguish but also send me the angels.
Stretching out their hands to reach me throughout the tough moment.
But I just need to pray for more strength to get through the trials and temptations and be totally healed.
After burdening everyone, I just hope to be a great testimony. God bless me.  

1 comment: