Wednesday, November 14, 2012

welcome to UM

It has been two months doing as a university student. Hey yea, I'm proud to be a UM student here, one so-called the top university. Anyway, that's not the main object, I just realized three months flies since my last post, oh gosh, it's really with a blink of eyes. And it actually indicated another fact that, I have been very very busy, seriously tied up for the past days. Thanks God I'm finally released from that hectic study life, temporary.

          So, here's the grandmother story for the past two months. I obeyed God's will enter this chosen university, chosen course still, full of doubts and unsure. I'm seriously thanks God for the perfect accommodation, a flat with another three medic students and two dental students ( a bunch of crazy pretty young ladies! ) Enjoy staying with them so far, at least we always do some silly things together to release stress ( tummy drum or imitate the lame youtube video? ). Someone told me that she can't imagine her roommate is her coursemate as well. For her it's enough to bear with that fellow in room but not study as well. But I'm so blessed my roommates are not just only my coursemate, they are in my clique with the other two brothers and we still don't meet any hard part getting along with each other. Perhaps we are putting our very best to tolerate each other and see the good side of others.




      














          I enjoyed my course, more precisely I love the people I met here. Orientation has strengthen the relationship between batchmates and seniors-juniors. I'm kind of attached to my own buddies, no matter is pseudo or real buddy, though my buddyline members are kinda 'independent'. It's okay that I will take the initiative to bring us closer, by how God had taught me to build relationship with people. Most importantly, I just feel so great taking the role as a little buddy being spoiled by everyone, hehe. They are just so nice to me, teaching, encouraging, helping and pampering me in their very own way. Such a big breakthrough in my life, only God knows what I have undergone to make it this far.

          Still on church hoping but I roughly got an idea of what church shall I be in. Just need more prayers and wise advices from leaders. I shall have faith in God that He will place me in the best suited place to use me in the way He wants. Joining CLC discipleship training after I found the peace in prayer, solely believing it will edify me and through me, edify more people. Oh yea, Christmas is coming! The love season spending with the love one, guess who will I spend my Christmas on, haha. Our medic cell group is organizing a Christmas rally and so happy to be one of them, to share the love of Christ in this season.
          I indulged in a few Medsoc activities, the very interesting and fruitful intervasity visit to Taylor University and the coming one, E.R.A.S.E event. A very grand event and my pleasure to be one of the committee, not to mention the benefits it brings to us as well as the society. Anticipating being one of the event organizer after my last success few years back at the same time hoping myself will not mess up the thing, God bless me in doing everything.

          WHooah, it's a very long update i guess. We will see what next then. Night, the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment