Wednesday, July 18, 2012

doctor = future ??

Got the offer from UPU last Friday. I was offered Medic course in University Malaya.At first,  I was actually slightly dissatisfied with the result as my first choice was Dentistry course in University Malaya while that was my third choice.
My friend who informed me to check the result got exactly same offer as mine. So I was thinking most of the people got at least one of the first four choices in the application form whilst I was the not so lucky one who got only third choice but not the first. A bit grumbles and complaints. The time knowing I was actually counted as the lucky one was long time after that. My friends, with same result, some forced to study in Terengganu, Sarawak or Sabah. Must be very dejected I guess. My reaction and complaints must have annoyed a lot of people. I'm so sorry making you guys feel so unpleasant but truly, I am not being arrogant or not understandable. It must be a very marvelous offer for others. But me? I'm just, don't believe I can cope with the life as a future doctor. Dentist will be an easier job for me. Never am I that ambitious to become a big doctor. That is the reason I'm so reluctant to accept the offer, even it is the most prestigious offer I can find. Anyhow, I'm really sorry, friends. :(

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
我想耶稣有这么一个特别的旨意在我生命。回想小学每年都会填的志愿表, 老师啦,律师啦,甚至美容师,理发师都在列表中,当然也有医生。。可是再怎么样,如果那时候的自己看到将来真的可能当上医生,一定也惊讶地说不出话来吧!到现在还是觉得不可思议,而且知道当医生可不那么容易,是非常辛苦的一份工。想到未来自己会是名医生,还是有点担心害怕,担心自己没办法承受这么大的责任。但是我要记得,神的计划是超乎我所能想的。或许他预见我的能力,或许他要我做更大的事。不论如何,我都要凭信心接受并走向他的美好旨意。马大,我竟然真的进到了!而且我的宿舍竟有钢琴和音乐室,简直太棒了!我想我应该放下一切忧虑,满心期待即将到来的大学生活。。





3 comments:

  1. Yaslyn, Nicole(WeiShiu) here! Dropped by. I know you can do it! :D 祝福你。

    ReplyDelete
  2. Think properly ba. You can still take the option you mentioned the other day; but you'll can only do that after the first semester or year I'm not quite sure.

    ReplyDelete
  3. thx nicole. haha. we're going to meet again soon :D
    sure, sean. I'll consider it carefully. :)

    ReplyDelete