Thursday, July 26, 2012

A little happiness

I always have difficulty to start a new post though so many things were flashing through my mind. So this will be just a post of my little happiness, for seeking out a refuge when I'm down.
After all, I'm really grateful to have you going here and there with me. :)

Being alone is never the thing that will kill me, you know I'm not that kind of girl. I'm a big brave independent girl isn't it? Perhaps you do have the image of a big brother, I felt secure and relax with you. But it's rather weird and funny if I were to address you 'gorgor', LOL ! Otherwise, truly appreciate and enjoy your sacrifice and company, hehe.

Dear high heels, thanks for fetching me around the next half day <3
Frankly speaking, you influenced me more than I can imagine. Other than all those funny words and silly jokes, I got my skin on facial region thicker! haha, yes, it is your fault! so stop condemning me being cheeky or brazen. If not, I won't be able to get along with you alone without feeling a little awkward or embarrassment. :p
Still, thanks alots...( shall I address you ' bro', 'friend', 'buddy'??? hmm..still can't get a right word. Hopefully I can get one soon, haha ) I'm unsure what term can I use to describe us but honestly I'm glad I found someone I can talk, spend time and open up without aware of it. And I hope it lasts. 
Yes dear, I'm glad you're here :)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


I've noticed that being with you,
I smile a little more often, I anger a little less quickly.
The sun shines a little brighter, And life is so much sweeter.

No comments:

Post a Comment