Thursday, June 14, 2012

Joshua Band 约书亚乐团

the true worshipers of His from Taiwan which founded in 1998. I'm too embarrassed to admit that I've not heard about them even though I used to sing some songs of theirs & the songs they'd translated from English version. But I must say they are really awesome. So, I happened to grab the ticket to their concert last minute from my mum's friend. 
I supposed to write in Chinese since they're using Mandarin as their medium but after considering good stuff should share in international language and finally, "Da Dang"!  English is chosen. Back to the story, Joshua Band traveled to Malaysia for continuous 3 days concert from 11th to 13th June 2012 at City Harvest Church, Skudai. And as last minute as I'd mentioned just now, this is my ticket to the last night concert.



I always believe I'm the kind of person with cold hands and warm heart. My sisters and I changed our seats from seating section ( also known as 'Parents & Children section ) to Floor section ( which I known as 'Rock' section ) even though we have to sit on the floor covered by thick carpet during the short sharing. Still, Rock suit me the best!
Anyway, other than the 'slightly sharp and crack' sound system, everything was great. Too bad I didn't know any songs they sang that night but I managed to follow up after a few songs warming up. Not just only their songs, I loved the videos they played during the interval especially the video about the salvation of Myanmar. How much I long for the salvation fall upon the place I'm standing now, to encounter the love of Christ, and to offer up myself for the revolution I always pray for. Pastor Philip Mantofa certainly is one of my favourite preacher. I've seen how amazing God's power on him, to save the nation using his hands.

A very handsome pastor from Indonesia

just from his face, I saw the burning desire of him to preach the gospel
Back to the concert, my mood was floating up and down with their touching words & marvelous music performance. For the very first time, I stretched out my arms to the maximum and praised my Lord with all the 'just known' worship songs without bothering the eyesight of others. I really enjoyed the worship session even though I'm still having sore throat and runny nose. The last few songs with slight metallic rhythm had brought the crowds to the fever pitch. The audiences finally got the chance to jump & dance to worship our God.  The concert ended with the greatest applause to the protagonist of the night, Christ Jesus.
Joshua Band is actually recruiting members to their worship academy to cultivate the new generation of worshiper. I would go if I'd done with my study. How much I wish there is one day I could form a worship band and stand at every corner around the world, to worship and glorify the name of Jesus.



No comments:

Post a Comment