Wednesday, June 20, 2012

is just something sentimental..

I've been in downcast since the busy & hectic days. I know it's wrong thinking in the way, I felt being abandoned. After all, the camp just doesn't work & I suspect it actually worsen my condition. 

I wonder, if I'm in love with a guy who loves guitar so much, would I fall for guitar as well?
I'm still doubting with the final answer, but I wish I will seek it out one day in the future, very soon.
Just registered a twitter account using 'Yaslyn Seetoh' this name. Not that I want to seek another life in this illusive world. I'd started it with a very positive mindset, to follow those pastors or preachers, absorbed and learned from their meaningful quotes towards life. Yet this mindset didn't last, or shall I say, I hate digging out all the uncovered, heart-broken truth.

"Seeing the person you like clearly have feelings for someone else is probably one of the worst feelings ever!"
love this quote, simply just having the exact feeling. I wonder there's a word or just a thing to describe, to express my mixed-feeling. Such a complex feeling, more than heart-broken, more than distress, more like confuse, more like losing someone I seems to know, but when he turned his back, only I came to concious he was just a stranger.
Is like a warning, an alarm. I'd jolted from my unreal dream. Knowing the fact is heart-piercing, if I could act like nothing happen and continue my perfect dream.


I'm hoping the word from you, even it's just a whisper. I would be attentive enough to hear it. but no, nothing.. Am I just acting like what she commented? I'm too proud & arrogant, using my mind to figure out what's next. That's why I can't draw nearer to you, even is just a step. God you know how much I yearn for you, I've opened up my heart as i never did before. I'm truly dejected.


Wherever the path leads me, let me be strong & courageous. I love guitar, till now.

No comments:

Post a Comment