Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Q& A : when people says

: leave your pride behind & go after the guy you've crush on with 100% effort without giving up easily.
I say, I don't lose myself trying to hold onto someone who don't even care about me. Especially when I know the distance between us is immeasurable which higher than they sky & wider than the sea.


: it's okay he's not interested in u NOW. Just contact him days & nights if you miss him so much & miracles can happen.
I say, missing in heart is warm, missing in action is horrible. Even I have been thinking about him every moment, I would have contact him once a month if he'd not wanting me to pester him & I will just stay as a very normal friend if he don't even listed me in his 'good friend list'.

: confess & letting him know how you feel, maybe he's clinging his heart unto you but too shy to express it. He might be arrowing you when he's asking around how to talk to a girl.
I say, stop fooling yourself & hoping anything from this guy. I'm observant & sensitive enough to know whether he has such a little feeling towards me. Give a wise advice, show that I'm care & support even with such a complicated feeling.

: stick to your friends most of the time so that you will know what they're talking about & blend in the group easily. Being in a gang will make you feel secure.
I say, friends don't have to be like sticky gum. A friend might just be someone whom I knew on a bus journey but spending the whole 4 hours sharing his stories with me. And when I'm expecting to put an end to this friendship the time he got down from bus, I got his phone call months later telling he's missing the time spending with me on the bus. The sister gang I thought I'm in not even text me a message of that.

: texting a guy days & nights will surely end up become couple.
I say, I would have text him most of the time, grumbling life or even chatting in phone for hours late at night but we are still very good friends. We need each other as a trash bin, a listener or just a company but not a lover. And I guess I've kept him in a safe distance so far. He is still the one I care, I always disturb ignoring the irritation he might feel, I treasure & I've kept in prayer.

: facebookers are all jerks whom you only need to entertain them when you're too free.
I say, I knew him better only after through Facebook and I somehow misunderstood him if he'd not clarified & defended himself in Facebook. I confide almost all my troubles to him even he's so far away & the only communication tool is Facebook. It is never too hard if & only both side are putting effort to maintain the close friendship. 

: graduation is the end of most of the friendship. Even though it does not end directly, it will tear us further.
I say, we're not close when we're in school but only after graduated, she means more to me. She gives me a call when I'm in downcast while I pray for her best luck in exam. We even plan to backpack to other countries. Distance is not the only factor, the sincerity of heart is more prudent to last a friendship.

: forgetting about your birthday = you're nobody to me.
I say, I might forget about her birthday but I hadn't forget the time we used to spend together. Every words of wisdom & words of comfort, together the company when I failed in a relationship were carved in my heart. I'm so sorry forgetting this big day of hers but certainly she's still the one I care most and I will bless her in her relationship and continue pray for her.

: Christ is not much difference other than just a history or a religion.
I say, Christ himself is the life. I'm grateful staying in the presence of God whom never forsaken me & dried my tears behind my smiley. He is the facts but too a loving Father whom you feel so real. In him, we lack nothing. Amen.



hate it when people around telling me what is correct. I'm grown enough to give an explanation to this world. Stop influence me with your worldly thinking & I shall follow my own way with guidance of my Lord.

No comments:

Post a Comment