Saturday, January 15, 2011

Almost DEFEATED~~~

"" The more you scold, the more they hate you, & the more they being naughty..
They need, you know? 软硬兼施 ( ruan yin jian shi)
So, the boy keep testing my patience, ""


Oh no!
How can a kid being such mischievous..
Standard two..8 years old...
haiz..
The worst thing is children nowadays cannot scold..
The more you scold, the more they hate you, & the more they being naughty..
They need, you know? 软硬兼施 ( ruan yin jian shi)
So, the boy keep testing my patience,
Use some childish way, or children way..
like pinch his face as the punishment ( which I learnt from another young teacher)
but it does not work for long time..
however, Thanks God that i held back..
take a deep breath whenever I feel like throwing temper on him..
trying to be nice to him..
treat him gently..
haha..
nice to know that I haven't defeat by all my little ANGELS ( or should I call them demon??)
haven't show my true colour..hehe


never mind..
it's okay..
U, all little boys and girls!
I will conquer U one day in your future..
to let you obey me!
let's wait and see!! C:



---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


actually children nowadays are really pityful..
force to do study..
do homework..
exam on March but need to prepare now..
what the heck...!
when I was their age,
I only do the revision one day before..
UPSR BM is the only subject I study for few days in my primary life..
no playing, no hobby, no even story books..
Is the text books so important to them??
really sympathized with them..
my tuition center..
the youngest age is 6..
I wonder how to make a kid to sit still for their homework for such a long period..
but so what?
I can do nothing...
I'm just thinking that one of the main reason to cause their attitudes problem,
is the pressure given by their parents and the teachers..
so, they can just rebel..
too bad..haiz..

No comments:

Post a Comment