Saturday, January 22, 2011

BAD day

"" I don't know..
U keep saying I'm arrogant, I'm ego, I'm self-centered...
but I don't know what to do now.. ""


have a really bad quarrel with my parents..
that's all...
what i can't understand..
why are them keep helping the church to attack me without understand the whole situation?
church doesn't represent God..
why are them never believe the church members could have make something wrong?
they are men..not God..
they may do wrong...
my parents..who condemned me..
made me hate that church..
does them doing the right thing?
does this improve my relationship with God?
I don't know..
U keep saying I'm arrogant, I'm ego, I'm self-centered...
but I don't know what to do now..
I don't know which Christian I can speak now.
because, for me...
the Christians are just like another businessman or sales man..
I can't feel the sincerity anymore..
I hate all this..
DAD and MUM...
why are  you not standing at my side when I was hurt?
why are you don't talk softly to me when I really did wrong?
the person who serve God should be blessed..
but why can't I feel the bless?
what I only received are your bad words, 
who told me I'm an unfilial daughter 
if
I don't follow your words..
and all the scold, the condemnation, the shout..
U hurt me even more..even deeper...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
God,
just tell me..
what shall I do now?
are you going to heal my wound??
tell me if I'm wrong..

I will never listen from men but from you..
if you don't want me to lose my faith in you..
talk to me..please..

just...talk to me....

No comments:

Post a Comment