Wednesday, January 12, 2011

My New Experience --- Work as Tuition teacher

"" ask them to do simple work..but..
"laoshi, wo bu hui!" ( "Teacher, I don't know how to do!" )
"laoshi, zen yang zuo!" ( "Teacher, how to answer!" )
"laoshi, guo lai!"  ( "Teacher, come over here !" )
"laoshi, laoshi...!" ( "Teacher, teacher...!" ) ""


First day working as a part time tuition teacher..
of course is after all ups and downs..
not that bad actually..
the two cute little K2 girls are really like angels..
cuter than yueyue at least ( no offend =p )..
haha...
first day joining this family..
I just given some simple job...
-to take care the 'homework class'
-childcare
but I'd to replace a P3 & P4 Maths class when Teacher Regine was not able to come back in time after her meeting..
First time I found out how hard maths can be..
no..is how hard to teach maths..
until I gonna vomit..
simple addition do 10 questions can get wrong for more than half..
oh gosh...
ask them to do simple work..but..
"laoshi, wo bu hui!"
"laoshi, zen yang zuo!"
"laoshi, guo lai!"
"laoshi, laoshi...!"
( "Teacher, I don't know how to do!" )
( "Teacher, how to answer!" )
( "Teacher, come over here !" )
( "Teacher, teacher...!" )

@.@ dizzy...

though, it was a nice experience..
the first time I show my gentleness for this long period ( I know, it's just 5 hours..)
try to be good to everyone..
to the cute one..and of course the mischievous one..
I think I will get along with them...very well..
hmm..yea..I have the confidence..
as I don't get angry with any of their bad words..
but using my humor to let them obey me.. 
I think I have my way..
a way different from others teacher..
to make them listen to me...
haha..don't believe me??
let's just see..

No comments:

Post a Comment