Monday, October 6, 2014

Because I'm happy~being in love

I'm grateful tomorrow is holiday! I'm grateful I have more time to rest and work on report! I'm grateful I have time for sport! I'm grateful I'm going out tomorrow! That's why I'm posting short notes here to show my gratitude! Wweeeeeeeeeeeee~ :3

Never would I deny happiness can so over-flooded because of one person, just that I had totally forgotten this feeling for years, and probably not so much like now. No, not the time to declare yet, but I'm happy, simply happy.



I don't agree with the term 'fall in love' because I know, I learn to be in love. Probably people are trying to emphasize the impulse you need to agree be in a love relationship, yes we need the impulse of that spark, but desiring for a long-lasting relationship, I know I need to learn, be it learn to be better, learn to adapt, learn to tolerate, learn to forgive or learn to love. Thank God, I have the strength and peace to pursue, and thank God, I know I'm keeping myself at a good state for the right one, though I'm not sure if I am in the best state.

Can't really understand the concept of trying to work out a relationship. Just because people around you think that you two are compatible, so you try to make thing works without even a spark. How would a relationship last if two of you never give yourself in for this relationship? When hard time strikes, I know it will end with a comment, " He/ She doesn't suit me after we try." Marriage is a commitment, but it starts with the commitment in a love relationship. Perhaps for me, relationship is under all or none law, either we give our best hit or we don't start it at all.

I'm 21 this year and going to 22. I'm desiring for a loving relationship from my future partner, this is a fact from me but my desperation will not overtake the hope to have a true love relationship. If you are the guy who casts the net hoping any fish will swim into your net, sorry I'm glad I'm not your fish. God says, make your 'Yes' be yes and your 'No' be no. I'm serious when I say 'Yes' and it only deserves to the one who is ready to take me seriously.

Oops, guess I'm too serious. I just know, all I need now is to be closer to God and pray more fervently. God knows the crying of my heart and He has the best planning for me. I just pray, you are in His best planning for me. :3


1 comment:

  1. When it's time to declare, I wish I am the first to know. Happy for you, because you are happy. :)

    ReplyDelete