Friday, May 16, 2014

Eventually, we grown up

Happened to chat with my used-to-be-cool-artistic primary school teacher with rocker long hair and a primary school friend through facebook few days back and we just realized how time flies. 10 years, I never thought I've gone so far, and my cool teacher is now married and working in Mediacorp with his..hmm not so long hair anymore? 

I appreciate those people, who used to stay deep in my memory, reappear in my life. Letting me realize, how much I've grown up, how much I've changed along the way. Those people, who might forever stay as my facebook friends and I'll eventually forget their existence, willing to just bug me with a message, and we just make up a date for reunion spontaneously.


People constantly walk in and walk out of my life. Some people they bring you down, some they lift you up. Only when life hits hard, I'm moulded to be stronger and tougher. But God never allow me to lose hope, by sending those angelic faces into my life.
They appreciate your presence, accept the way you are but gently reminds you to make you a better one.
I used to doubt if there's anyone will see me like how God treasure me, despite my flaws and weaknesses. And, I'm grateful, when I've them. I'm a harsh person, but I thank God I'm not always harsh anymore, at least, there're times, when I don't have to put on my defence, when I feel comfortable and secure, with those people.

Quality time is never my love language. I just aware that I'm so used to being alone, and what makes me shock is I enjoy the time alone so much, although, there are times when I hope there's someone for me. But I'm so particular with people that I feel like joining gathering with people who just want to be surface is a total waste of time when I can spend my time with more meaningful work. 
And, true enough, if I'm willing to spend time sitting down there with you just to be a companion, or going supper with you, which I hardly eat supper, or just to spend a whole day walking around mall helping you get a dinner dress, you're somebody to me.  : ))






时间像水流一样快,可是周围的事也迅速在改变。被疼爱这事,很久很久以后的今天,我还是感受到了,虽然不是你。只有上帝才晓得,我们以后会是怎么样。
这是最后一次,我再提起你,在那天来临之前。

No comments:

Post a Comment