Monday, July 22, 2013

I dreamed a dream, a beautiful dream


Suddenly think of this song. I only knew it when I watched Les Miserable and I only love it after few times listening to the music video of this movie. The first time I watched this scene, I don't get all the feelings. But now I understand how Anne Hathaway won so many awards with just a few scenes in the movie. The more I reminisced the movie, the more I'm in love with the movie. Hope there's chance I can watch the musical of Les Miserable.

The dream I dreamed might probably been killed, but I know my hope is rebuild in God.


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



There's always this special feeling when I took public bus. It's just like seeking the past of me. At least, there's still something that I can recall about my teenage time. Thought I would forget how to fold this Origami heart. Surprisingly, I just fold it by instinct. There's really this something you would not forget even you don't practice it. 
Love this photograph I took during the journey in the bus.


------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Went to secondary school Christian Fellowship and realize I'm getting older. It means both good and bad. Bad is I hate to admit time will never turn back but the good thing is I feel I'm qualify to advice these cute and young teenagers. Suddenly realize I have so much compassion towards them and really feel like praying for them from the bottom of my heart. When I shared, I truly pray to God that it would be something helpful to them. I wouldn't say I have a terrible past, but the rebellious time without God is not easy, and there's just little me hoping they can do much better than me, less suffering or even when they fall into the trap, I can be their example. 

My heart felt so touched when this Foon Yew girl came fonding and hold my hand : " Yiling-jiejie, are you coming next week? I want you to come." 


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



In a super random way, my sister and I decided to make durian puff when my dear papa brought back 20kg durian!! So happy when it really tastes nice, but get scolded as well for using the very expensive durian as the filling :p but I prefer original sweet taste from durian ( 0 sugar for filling! ) rather than the processed durian filling with cream and sugar, haha. But too bad I get sore throat now :(


-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


I know I'm growing in God, definitely, growing in His love. I know God has His way and I know when I rest in Him, nothing can threatened me. I see the promise of God, I really see it and I know I will submit. If God grants me, I will take it, and I will no longer be afraid.

My dream once died, but God mends the pieces, a beautiful dream.

No comments:

Post a Comment