Monday, January 2, 2012

thanksgiving 2011

here comes 2012
looking back and meditating God's marvelous works,
i did went through ups and downs.
it's time to thankgiving God for everything.
and here is the top 8 in my list.

1. family
i'm just a rebellious teenager like many others.
the only thing is i'm capable with my own.
depend less on my family and naturally distance myself from them.
thanks Am for the warm remind and God's work.
i'm trying hard now to rebuild and mend the relationship with my family.

2. strong character
not just on the outlook
but a strong heart.
after experienced the back stabbed during my first employment & from a friend
i've learnt not to hate but to forgive and thanks those people who hurt me.
thanks God for carrying me went through the hardest time.

3. friend
experiencing a better interpersonal relationship
God is truly the God who listened to our prayer
the situation turned 180 degree when i thought there will be no way out.
i will carefully cherish the friendship God had helped me to earn back.

4. talent
Hallelujah! Glory to Lord! just like what mentioned in Bible.
all our talents are from God.
used it wisely, God will grant you double or even more.
all ideas and melodies ran through my mind as Holy Spirit poured on me.
with a new self-composed song, 
music arrangement for acapella and band competition.

5. study
truly a big failure for my SPM result.
reminding me that i should depends more on God 
but not my own smartness which seems foolish in God's eyes.
sending me to KMNS is indeed His great plan in my life.
thanks for every bittersweet moment in this cute college.

6. grandpa
the saddest part throughout the year.
yet another comforting news.
dear grandpa accepted Christ Jesus before his last breath.
thanks God i was able to apologize for my ignorant and tell him i love him
surely he is now watching me from the heaven at the side of our Heavenly Father.

7. baptism
Hallelujah! i was baptized and reborn in Christ.
my spiritual grow exponentially for the year.
serving in church ministry
joining mission trip to Sarawak in 2012
i'm willing to consecrate myself in His every great plan.

8. a new man 
thanks God for moulding me, 
refining me and transforming me.
i'm totally a new man compared to the me 2 years ago.
thanks God for loving me and not forsaken me.
i'm even better now. 



2012 should be an awesome year,
hopefully i can fulfill a few wishes by this year.
going for international student exchange program,
learning new instruments, mastering new language ( eg: Japanese ),
improving my singing skills, composing more songs to share...
finger-crossing...

No comments:

Post a Comment