Monday, January 2, 2012

birthday wish-list

honestly,
this is my first time creating a birthday wish-list.
just to test how useful it is.
so allow me being thick-skinned to ask for present.
i hate to admit it but soon
i'm no longer 18 a flower ( 十八一朵花)anymore
but i'm still being optimistic and looking forward towards my future.
 
so here is a few things i'm actually desire to own it.

1. hoodies
 hoodies

a big and thick cotton jacket with a big big cap.
shelter me from coldness 
and wearing a big headphones without being noticed.
i'm actually saw a quite nice design at Topshop.
around RM100 after discount,
but for me still abit expensive.
hopefully somebody can get me a nice one : )


2. backpack
apparently i need one now,
after my last striking backpack torned off.
fancy striking colour these few days.
yellow, apple green is my favourite.
hoping can get a nice design 
yet strong enough to withstand the weight of my future laptop.


3. anti UV umbrella

to replace my current spoiled umbrella.
can i request a cute design+ functional umbrella?


4. Sandals
since i've been wearing sandals most of the time
i'm just hoping a better sandals for me to walk around
without feeling leg pain
sandals from Crocs or Hush Puppies are the one i'm anticipating.
but any other sandals with a little brand should be not bad also.

5. chocolate
chocolate's charm is undeniable.
and it suits any events!
that is chocolate! haha

6. face mask
if any lady friends think i need some treatment for my face,
just buy me a face mask.
i definitely need a whitening mask or moisturizing mask.


still, it's quite upset my birthday is during semester breaks,
means that i won't be able to celebrate it with my friends.
unless somebody willing to celebrate for me before or after the semester break.
hmm, another birthday wish..
STOP SPAMMING MY FACEBOOK WALL ON THAT DAY.
you can think i'm a weirdo but seriously i won't like it when my wall cover with all birthday wishes.
but my status and updates disappeared.
don't even expect me to appreciate it.
if you're sincere enough,
a private message will do.
or text me if you have my phone number,
call me i will truly appreciated.
face to face will be the best.
so my dear friends, thanks for the understanding. C :

1 comment: