Thursday, November 10, 2011

time flies--first semester in KMNS

"" walking at dark alley alone
no electricity no water supply out of sudden  ""



i've done my first semester just a clip of eyes.
& i still remember the grumbles & grudges first i get into this place
there's no way i can imagine to be in a boarding college
with all the unexpected experiences
hanging around at college compound at late night
walking at dark alley alone
no electricity no water supply out of sudden
walking across the big field with cluster of stars above your head
getting use to the long distance travel from my hostel to college compound
and the most important
being the minority among people of not my race
but i'm getting pretty well
next semester going to be the best one.
I'm sure of that. C:

i think i started to love this place.
please, just be the first one.
that i would choose to keep in my memory
as a new beginning of my life.

1 comment: