Saturday, October 22, 2011

Empowered

"" Have faith in Him if you believe His existence.. ""


since my last counselling session,
i've been out here for month & feeling alright so far.
i told my counsellor i can't feel God's presence out here,
I'm being left out here.
she said,
God is not by feeling,
he's existing even though you don't feel it,
he's just by your side even you don't see it,
he's watching over you even you don't sense it.
he's comforting you even you don't hear it.
Have faith in Him if you believe His existence.

Psalm 13 resonated my feeling completely,
when i'm dreadful seeking for God.
but
He understand the rejection in me
as it is not a coincidence for same situation happening
again and again
He is taking challenge over me
and He is hoping me to win over the destructive emotion
that had rooted since young.
to make me a whole person in Christ
there is a must

is time to change my mindset.
this is the conclusion for the whole session.
it's alright when you're excluded
it's okay when you're not be invited
it's no longer a hurt as you know God is with you

i'm empowered in God's strengths.

No comments:

Post a Comment