Monday, June 27, 2011

your presence in me

"" i know is Lord who sent you to me,
to lead me on the right path..
to gain back my trust to people which actually broken to pieces
after the setbacks and betrayal.. ""


your presence,
was unexpected..
your great significance to me,
was still a shock and unbelievable..
all because it just happened within a month..
like the lightning in the rain..
you're the angel,
appeared in my life for just a short period,
but transformed my life completely,
i know is Lord who sent you to me,
to lead me on the right path..
to gain back my trust to people which actually broken to pieces
after the setbacks and betrayal..
you looked through me from my eyes,
you know what's next
you understand my every single action
you said you don't get my language or signal
but in fact
you eventually understand me
better than i understand myself..
you're the first one and the only one i ever met..
that's the reason i attached to you..
and you know my greatest fear & forced me to face it..
you actually got such prominent power & momentum..
making me follow you words and wishes..


but you left..
you told me that we will still cross our path one day in our future..
i'm doubt on it..
you asked me to be strong and tough..
be as who I am..
and be brave to express my true feeling..
we had another bet..
and i wish i win the bet..
so that i will have you for the next 10 years..


friend,
i miss you so much..
and i doubt on the mutual feeling between us..
so what?
even you're not here with me,
your words and spirit are still with me..
all the time..
and you will see a new Yiling 
that you'd turned it over
during our next meet up..




No comments:

Post a Comment