Thursday, May 24, 2012

save your sympathy

"" Since you are precious and honored in my sight, and because I love you, I will give men in exchange for you, and people in exchange for your life.  ( Isaiah 43:4 )  ""



don't you dare to pity me!
i don't need you have pity on me.
i don't wanna sympathy be written on your face when seeing me alone.
don't make me feel guilty or embarrassed for being alone.
as if i'd committed any wrongdoings.
stop looking me like a weirdo in circus.
i've not much different from you.
i'm just waiting someone who are willing to be there with me
spending time with me
be it chatting, joking, listening or just simply be there for me.
i'll be grateful if you'd not tell you're just sympathized with me.
why can't you just stay beside me as a friend
not because of worrying me being alone
but just simply wanted to spend time with me?
am I look so pitiful in your eyes as well as in others?
hate myself when realizing what i am in people' eyes
will i worth more in God's eyes? :(


Indeed, the very hairs of your head are all numbered. Don't be afraid; you are worth more than many sparrows.  ( Luke 12:7 )


No comments:

Post a Comment