Monday, April 30, 2012

wish you the best

leaving
is just a way to force me let go.
leaving without saying goodbye
other than feeling dejected
only the breathing sound can be heard.


can't deny that i'm a little bit fancy you.
but thanks God i'm able to hold back
from confiding to anyone
hiding you deep in my mind
so that nobody will see you're the one i care

knowing you'd never bother.
but still
be there and praying to God that i might run into you for the last time
guess you'd never understand the joy and happiness gushed into my gut
once i spotted you
but you're too stingy to set your eyes on me
even just a second
only i can feel the downturn from excitedness

anyway,
i'm not the kind of girl who will keep pestering you to get you annoyed
i'm sensitive enough to understand your silence
and high pride enough
to turn away from you
for i know the throbbing will wear off one day
guess that's the only intersection in our life
after all
it ain't that bad clinging my love on somebody like you
an impossible guy for me
at least neither we will get together
nor will i fall on others easily
i can keep my status single as long as possible :)


---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

不舍的情绪总是缠人扰人,但我们其实很健忘。如果你发现,曾经你以为很重要的回忆,也只剩下零碎片断。那么,对于现在的不舍,就学习潇洒点吧!

3 comments:

  1. Is this me ur talking about yi ling? haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha,maybe. why dont just leave it suspend? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. maybe?haha.
    it sure sounds like me though. >_<
    no way,we cant leave it suspended,it wont be fun. ahaaa :D

    ReplyDelete