Sunday, March 4, 2012

let go

i'm not pessimist 
but just allow me to post this
i'll surely be alright the next day.

yep
i lost.
not even enter final.
not counting how much time i've spent on it
not counting how much effort i've put in it

thx Goh for the small but warm shoulder
so sorry to wet it
thx ML for the big hug
telling i'm being loved

but where are you when you saw my teardrops?
watching like a stranger
with the cold deep eyes
what i hope is just an alright from you
but why are you refuse to say that
why are you looking at me as if none of your business?
it hurts
seriously hurt

i thought i can be tough
i thought nobody will reveal it
i thought you're the forever secret in me
but i just cannot help it

you choose to distance from me
when i need you the most.

i failed.
fail to see through you.
and is no longer a matter
as i'll put it an end
i never bear to let go
but the pain leave me no choice.
i hate the me denying how much i cared.

为什么我要自取其辱??
 

No comments:

Post a Comment