Sunday, August 28, 2011

presence of God

"" for the very first time,
i sensed the presence of God
i felt the holy spirit working inside of me ""




back from a wonderful church camp,
is just like i meant to be in the camp..
or every each of us meant to be there..
the camp will be incomplete without any single member.

for the very first time,
i sensed the presence of God
i felt the holy spirit working inside of me
that was really amazing..
i never knew it can be so true so alive
until that moment..
even though i still not sensitive to holy spirit
but it's a good starting for me
to open up my heart.

enjoyed not only the time with God,
but with my cell group members
we've been as close as siblings.
thx Andy Johnson & Eevon for giving me a memorable time.
i don't have to mask up in front of you.
also other members whom not able to attend the camp
hoping for our next reunion.
truly, i love you guys.

credit to all musicians who lead the praise & worship,
thumbs up!!
you guys are really awesome.
my pleasure to be in this team.
longing for our next gigs together!

kelly, pro keyboardist & i :)

the members of SIM! super idiot ministry XD

left: yiling, johnson, andy & eevon

the campers of Holy Spirit weekends 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment