Wednesday, May 18, 2011

outing!! part II !!

11.05.2011


today is my dearest lover's turn..
but too bad..
she just spare 3 hours for me.. =(
but indeed,
it was a short & sweet meet up C:


we planned to catch a movie...
but we changed our plan in last minute..
decided to spend our time in updating each other current life..

my brunch !! ( breakfast + lunch )
lover's lunch !

hot soup & sweet dessert !






 we spent the 3 hours in chating..





too bad we forgot to take photo together..
i think it will not be the last meeting before i further study..
because i promise to give her the birthday presents..
hehe...





---------------------------------------------------------------


words after all~~

jie wen is just so different from shu xian..

she is a typical listener..

rational but sensitive..

understanding inside words from the bottom of my heart..

we chatted on girl's topics..

the atmosphere is so peaceful & quiet..

but outing with shu xian lighted up my passion..

towards the people..towards life..

that's why different kind of people makes up our interpersonal relationship..

anyway..thanks my friends..love you guys lotzz!! <3



1 comment:

  1. aww...i love your description about me.haha.yaya so that's why you can rely on me whenever you need a pair of ears and shoulders:)love you lots...take care my lover<3muackzz

    ReplyDelete