Saturday, May 7, 2011

i love 'Happy Days'!

"" the teachers are nice and helpful..
the jobs are challenging but relaxing..
the employee's welfare is good and complete..
the children are kind and adorable.. ""


it's
really happy working in Happy Days..
although it is just 1month and 6 days spending there..
the teachers are nice and helpful..
the jobs are challenging but relaxing..
the employee's welfare is good and complete..
the children are kind and adorable..

thanks for Rachel who willing to employ me for this short period,
thanks Teacher Hing, Mrs Wong for teaching me..
thanks Hua Pei & Si Ying be not only a colleague, 
but a friend to me..

I will remember you guys, my dear students :

Mu Zhe Yu, Leong Shi Kei, Dannel Yeow, Loo En Tong, Loo En Yi, Cheong Jun Xiang, Ng Xin Raye, Daniel Chua, Brett Goh, Gina Goh, Eunice Ngu, Tee Ann, Law Zheng Xin, Low Jia Xuan.

Hope I didn't miss out anyone of you.
Be somebody one day, I'm praying for you.
hope i'm able to upload all the photos over here..
 
 
 


 
 
离开,不该太悲伤。。烙印在心中的回忆,任谁也夺不去。。

No comments:

Post a Comment