Wednesday, April 13, 2011

busy~~JPA interview..

''''my hands, feet and my ears were super red..
just like a roasted pig!!
not because of the nervousness but the low temperature in the room!!''''


currently too busy & no time to update..
too many things that happen in the months..
the latest news to announce is the JPA interview this morning..
nervous and anxious..
is a nice experience though..
but the air conditional is superb..
that's my first thing to comment..
and it was just above me..
can you imagine how I sitting still under the air-conditional
for an hour??
my hands, feet and my ears were super red..
just like a roasted pig!!
not because of the nervousness but the low temperature in the room!!
and lately came out the body rash to join my red skin..
I really can't believe how I stand and overcome the itching for that long time..
and shiver for an hour..
yes..I'm saying the truth..
one FULL hour!!
as I start shivering at the beginning...


anyway..
Thanks God for planning and protecting me all the way..
the interview is counted smooth..
hope I really can get the offer..


   *continue praying hard*

No comments:

Post a Comment