Tuesday, March 29, 2011

who cares??

I'm not belong to this society..
not this reality..
maybe not this world....


nobody cares...
I'm being alone for such a long time..
carry on with my new life..
totally new life..
with new faces around me..
rejected the same faces in the past..
but who cares??
I don't go for them..
they too, just leave me in their past..
nobody will come towards me again..
I'm not the one who rejected the world..
rejected the people..
is the feeling of alienated made me do so..
always the voice tells me that " you're alone.."
and the voice told me
" don't ever think that they will remember the past with you.."
" don't ever think that they will treat you with their true hearts.."
nobody is true..
nobody..
and I'm the one..
meeting new people with big smiles and laughter..
with humor with  'sincere' with whatever they want..
so what??
we just meet once..
for the whole life...
it is not necessary for them to know so much of me..
I'm not belong to this society..
not this reality..
maybe not this world....

No comments:

Post a Comment