Thursday, March 24, 2011

turn away.

"" I'm just too sad that I'm a nobody 
that you can simply and easily turn away from. ""
 
 once..twice..trice...
again and again..
 how many times that will make me use to it?
how many time I have to bear with it.
walked away when I was talking half way..
when you're bad in mood..
but can you have some respect to me?
is it because of my special identity that made you treat me in this way?
is it my special identity that i've to bear with your temper?
And, will you treat others in the same way?
or you think I'm alright when looking at your back with the not-yet-finish-lines?
I just need you to understand..
even though I'm doing like shit...
but i did it all because of you..
am I supposed to carry all the burdens?
you can ask me to shut up if you don't like.
it is better than walk away.
I know I can't comfort you with any supporting words
even though i tried as much..
it's okay.
you can ask me to stop trying and leave you alone.
rather than leave me behind with the tears in my eyes..
can you feel it?  the ache inside..
can you hear it? the sound of heartbroken..
can you see it? the disappointment in my eyes..
no.. you can't.
since you decide to turn your back..
yea..
I'm just too sad that I'm a nobody that you can simply and easily turn away from.
 is it the way u treat me??

No comments:

Post a Comment