Saturday, March 19, 2011

RESIGN!!! whoohoo...

"“ actually I miss my students lar..
especially K2 P1 P2 cute cute students..
let me hug, sit on my lap, ask me to read story for them..
they are just SOOOoooooOOo cute! ”"



yes!
finally resign..
but not yet..
still have to work for the last week..

and at least I've learnt one thing..
饭可以乱吃,话不可乱说 ( is better you eat wrong food than say wrong word )
although I sacked my boss,
but I know I got wrong at first..
but please..I'm a newbie!!
how can she being not understanding?!
never mind..
school and the real society are totally different..
so I just be obedient and back to the school to study..


 working?

 or study??


actually I miss my students lar..
especially K2 P1 P2 cute cute students..
let me hug, sit on my lap, ask me to read story for them..
they are just SOOOoooooOOo cute!
although they will being mischievous too...
and P3 P4 P5..
those who chat a lotz with me..
love the time being among the students...
never mind..
we will somehow meet up one day..
remember to study and be nice,
my lovely students! C :

No comments:

Post a Comment