Thursday, February 3, 2011

F.R.I.E.N.D

"" when I try to treasure u..
treasure the friendship that lasted for these years..
I just found out u don't need me at all.. ""

 
What do these words mean?
I don't know..
and..I don't wanna to know..
It's hurt..
yea...deeply hurt..
was it my problem again?
when I try to cherish this relationship..a friendship
u just used me and abandoned me..
when I try to treasure u..
treasure the friendship that lasted for these years..
I just found out u don't need me at all..
at least from now on..
when I try to rebuild the relationship between us..
just as I said..
it had reached the end..long time ago..
I just refused to accept it...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

what is F.R.I.E.N.D ?


No comments:

Post a Comment